The present day lifestyle and the hectic schedule lead to many types of problems in women especially regarding the physical appearance of women. The face is commonly affected with the make-ups, pollution, changed eating habits as it can affect both oily and dry skin of women. In this case, it is important to do Facial Care through natural remedies so that the blemishes, acne and dark spots can be removed. For the flawless skin, one should follow some do’s and dont’s so that there is no other issue faced by the facial skin and it can become smooth and moisturized.
Do’s of Facial Care followed by Women
Women should follow certain things for the Facial Care so that their skin feels flawless and remains youthful with the growing age. Here are some of the do’s that the women should look forward to for keeping their skin youthful:
- Application of Sunscreen: – It is mandatory to apply sunscreen lotion of SPF 15 as it blocks the UVA and the UVB rays. One should not skip it when going to a beach or on a cloudy day as the sun rays affect the body. You can also opt for the SPF 30 while going out in the snow.
- Nutritious Diet: – One should take nutritious diet, as it is important to eat sufficient proteins and vitamin-rich food. Ladies should take fresh fruits, proteins, green vegetables and food rich in Vitamin C. The food should be low in fats and sugar so that one can get the radiant skin. The low-sugar diet maintains insulin level and the healthy balance of cells.
- Exfoliation: – Exfoliation of the skin is also one of the ways to keep your skin radiant and glowing as it removes the dead cells. It can be done twice a week but if you have sensitive skin, then doing it once a week is enough. Women can use homemade scrubs like of gram flour, oatmeal, coffee or brown sugar scrub works great on every type of skin.
Dont’s for Maintaining the Facial Care
In spite of some of the do’s, there are some things that women should not do with their facial skin so that there is no harm caused to one’s skin. Here are some dont’s that should be followed by the women in order to maintain their facial care:
- Sleep without a moisturizer: – Before going to bed, it is important to apply the moisturizer so that the facial skin does not get prone to acne or aging as it remains hydrated.
- Don’t Cut out on Sleep: – One should take the sleep for eight hours in a day so that it helps in cell regeneration and the skin damage that is caused in daytime can be repaired during the sleep.
- Stop putting lots of Make-up:- Most of the women pile themselves up in heavy make-up that does not let the skin to breathe. In order to keep away with this, one should let the skin relax and put up correct amount of make-up.
Lastly, here are some of the do’s and don’ts for maintaining the care of the face and women can bring them to use for getting flawless skin.